In the context of these services, you will be assisted by one of our staff members, who will help you with the administrative procedures with the Quebec government institutions.
These interventions in french language can be for example:
- Obtaining and filling out an application form for the health insurance card (RAMQ),
- Writing a letter of support or request to government organizations,
- Writing a letter of request for services at the children’s school,
- Understand the letters received from the different governmental authorities,
- Apply for employment insurance,
- Requesting information and services from Service Canada and Service Québec,
- Requesting services from CIUSSS or CISSS or any other social or health needs,
- Request for services from the SAAQ,
- Request for service (Hydro-Quebec, telephone/internet connection, etc.) and/or understand your bills and contest charges.
Make an appointment by contacting us at 514 382 0735.
In partnership with the “Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’ intégration” (MIFI) and the “Regroupement des organismes en francisation du Québec” (ROFQ)