As of October 4th, CANA offers new services for temporary workers and international students:

If you are a temporary worker residing in Quebec :

  • Obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
  • Extending your stay as a temporary worker

If you are an international student residing in Quebec :

  • Extending your stay as an international student
  • Modification of a study permit
  • Transmitting information on the post-graduation work permit
  • Modification of CAQ when there is a change of study program or educational institution

Contact us for any other information and to make an appointment at CANA or remotely with one of our immigration representatives* at or 514-382-0735.

*Meetings are by appointment only.